Skip to content
- How Fast Does Cannabis Take Effect - How Fast Does Cannabis Take Effect? The reply to this question largely depends on the way you choose to consume cannabis. He states that based on his study the majority of folks will get to the summit of the high approximately five minutes when they have smoked a joint. If you would rather consume cannabis-infused … Continue reading "How Fast Does Cannabis Take Effect"
- THC Impact on Women vs. Men – What’s the Difference - Women have a tendency to feel exactly the identical side effects of cannabis as men using a lesser dose of THC, according to a study by Canadian researchers. Basically saying that the THC impact on women is greater than men. Justin Matheson, a Ph.D. candidate in the University of Toronto and lead author of the … Continue reading "THC Impact on Women vs. Men – What’s the Difference"
- THC Gummies Promoted by HBO - HBO is partnering up with important marijuana companies to advertise a line of promotional cannabis edible gummies intended to attract attention to a animated series premiering next week, the entertainment giant announced on Monday. The 10mg THC gummies are created by the marijuana firm Kanha and will probably be available at pick California dispensaries in … Continue reading "THC Gummies Promoted by HBO"
- What is the Effect of THC on Driving? Researchers Found Out - Scientists injected individuals with pure THC and gave them a set of tests to find out what the effect of THC on driving really is. With the vast majority of nations having passed legislation legalizing marijuana in certain form, there is strong interest in ascertaining the way its elements impact motor skills. To this end, … Continue reading "What is the Effect of THC on Driving? Researchers Found Out"
- THC and CBD Improves Chronic Pain - Chronic pain sufferers suffering from fibromyalgia can significantly be helped from THC in marijuana, a recent analysis found. Researchers from the Netherlands investigated how three types of marijuana–one high in THC and low in CBD, one having almost equal parts THC and CBD and one having higher CBD and reduced THC–improves chronic pain when mimicked. … Continue reading "THC and CBD Improves Chronic Pain"
- THC Eye Drops Developed by Federally Legal Marijuana Farm - THC eye drops to treat glaucoma and being developed by the only federally legal marijuana farm. “The perfect way to deal with glaucoma isn’t to choose a medication that will have an impact on your mind, change your ability to operate, the entire rest of your body simply to reduce the pressure within the uterus,” … Continue reading "THC Eye Drops Developed by Federally Legal Marijuana Farm"
- Standard THC Dose for Marijuana Products Wanted by Federal Agency - A top national health agency is requesting input on a proposal to set up a standardized dose of THC in marijuana goods to guarantee consistency among research into the possible therapeutic benefits and dangers of cannabis. In a note released by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) on Monday, the agency stated that little … Continue reading "Standard THC Dose for Marijuana Products Wanted by Federal Agency"
- THC Presence in Semen for Frequent Marijuana Users - A lot of individuals have had to have a pee test for cannabis, possibly as a work requirement. Employing the popular process, marijuana metabolites may in certain instances be detected for months after a individual’s last use. However, here is a question few might have thought to ask: Could THC be discovered in semen? According … Continue reading "THC Presence in Semen for Frequent Marijuana Users"